Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tinker's Condo attraction, February 6, 1958, 12:50 a.m.
December 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three plusses (according to www.DisneyFirework.org)
Saunter through Tinker's condo, check what's in his closets, and listen to him sing from deep inside his hot water heater.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo area.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tinker's Condo separate but equal experience.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $4 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.