Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's Condo attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Tinker's condo, roll around in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, odd missing kidneys, bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or kidney, elbow, back, leg, or bowel issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.