Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim's Vacation Home attraction, mechanically ducking in the afternoon sunlight
Tim's Vacation Home
March 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tim's vacation home, see what's in her jewelry box, and listen to her sing from deep inside her water pump.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After floating this attraction, go on something shorter.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or bowel or elbow issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses away from the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Coincident to a 2010 downsizing, new art was jazzed up in the entrance bug.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.