Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim's Place attraction, softly cranking in the evening candlelight
July 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tim's place, lose yourself in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his sauna.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $196 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.