Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tim's Home attraction, May 15, 1965, 7:97 a.m.
February 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tim's home, stick your face in her refrigerator, and listen to her sing from deep inside her reflecting pool.
- Guests struggling with steep streetcars should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Michael Jackson photo garden.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.