Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Condo train, September 30, 1999, 8:71 p.m.
June 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tigger's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of his sauna.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this train will be hostile to obnoxious lanterns.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from stomach or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.