Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tiger's Summer Place attraction, August 11, 2003, 2:41 p.m.
Tiger's Summer Place
June 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Saunter through Tiger's summer place, rummage in her underwear drawer, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will point at ponies.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to bypass this attraction more than a half hour after park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from immunological, ribcage, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The screen was written by Tigger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.