Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tiger's Rental Place attraction at park opening
Tiger's Rental Place
June 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tiger's rental place, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.