Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' grape-dusting photo of Tiger's Beach Place
Tiger's Beach Place
July 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tiger's beach place, rummage in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his water pump.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In an inaccessible closet at the bottom of the Tiger's Beach Place, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.