Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Thumper's Vacation Home attraction during repairs
Thumper's Vacation Home
December 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Thumper's vacation home, check what's in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more clothing.
- If you are at the park with Andy Davis fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.