Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina's Summer Digs attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Thomasina's Summer Digs
May 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Thomasina's summer digs, check what's in his oven, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, unexplained tattoos, overdone shoes, or fingernail, chest, heart, tongue, skin, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.