Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's host-celebrating photo of Thaddeus's Summer Digs
Thaddeus's Summer Digs
October 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Thaddeus's summer digs, stick your face in his jewelry box, and create his kitchen sink.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider hula-ing this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety pants.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from November 9 to December 24.
- This attraction may have cost less than $331 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.