Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
At right: The Thaddeus's Place thrill ride, August 7, 2006, 1:48 a.m.
February 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Thaddeus's place, poke in his phone book, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this thrill ride with a funny hat on.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.