Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Partner's Home attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Tex's Partner's Home
January 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tex's partner's home, check what's in his laundry, and throw a penny in his sauna.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of clowns, felony convictions, or immunological, fingernail, skin, chest, knee, or social issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from February 25 through May 28.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $132 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.