Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Vacation Digs attraction, nostalgically considered to be the only tiny attraction at Disneyland
Tantor's Vacation Digs
July 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tantor's vacation digs, snoop in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could talk to your party.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Walt Disney had a secret apartment built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.