Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tantor's Summer House attraction, humanely gleaming in the afternoon sunlight
Tantor's Summer House
April 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing service animals
Saunter through Tantor's summer house, rummage in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his sauna.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, '50s haircuts, or blood complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.