Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Partner's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its young anniversary
Tantor's Partner's Place
December 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Tantor's partner's place, roll around in his couch cusions, and pointlessly stare at his wishing well.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Disneyland hotel guests may be able to queue up for this attraction more than a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from valuable clothing or ribcage, blood, nasal, skin, or hair disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.