Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House attraction, which recently celebrated its antique anniversary
September 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tantor's house, see what's in his refrigerator, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider sneaking this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Art Linkletter interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Darkness may be too startling for tweens.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Mary Blair's target.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tinker Bell when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.