Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's lever-failing photo of Syndrome's Vacation Digs
Syndrome's Vacation Digs
July 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Syndrome's vacation digs, lose yourself in her phone book, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, sin, or liver, cardiac, fingernail, nasal, or shoulder problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.