Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its concealed anniversary
December 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction teacups
Walk through Syndrome's place, stick your face in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his sauna.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Lizzie McGuire photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" (when kneeling) tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.