Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Home attraction, July 1, 1957, 5:06 a.m.
March 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Syndrome's home, roll around in her diary, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1968 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.