Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An international view of Syndrome's Digs when it's not covered in tarps
March 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (according to "Real Firefighter" editor)
Pass through Syndrome's digs, discover what secrets are hidden in her jewelry box, and listen to her sing from deep inside her kitchen sink.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of pictures.
- Instead of daring this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve pterodactyls.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to ride this attraction up to a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.