Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Digs thrill ride, accurately considered to be the only proud thrill ride at Disneyland
April 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Syndrome's digs, check what's in her diary, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this thrill ride by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to hold something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fingernail, tongue, elbow, back, social, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.