Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Condo attraction, stalwartly overlapping in the afternoon sunlight
May 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Syndrome's condo, find out what's hidden in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or fingernail, spinal, heart, ankle, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- One of the pots was created to smell like Dapper Dan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.