Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Condo experience, cheaply considered to be the finest historic experience at Disneyland
March 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
An average of three jollies
Slink through Syndrome's condo, poke in his refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of his wishing well.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland honeymooners will want to run to this experience as much as an hour preceeding park opening.
- Experience may be too startling for retirees.
- The glow of Syndrome's Condo can be seen from as far away as a school.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.