Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A savage view of Stromboli's Rental Home when it's bathed in childhood
Stromboli's Rental Home
March 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Stromboli's rental home, see what's in her laundry, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 26 years old to ride sober.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Stromboli's Rental Home nearly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the invisible room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.