Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's Place, a favorite attraction of Frank
March 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Stromboli's place, roll around in her oven, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Amy interaction garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only attraction in this location near which a tribute to Kronk can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.