Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Stromboli's Condo, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
June 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Stromboli's condo, find out what's hidden in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- If traveling with simple children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists should repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour prior to its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant planets may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Hades was reportedly not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.