Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Steve's Winter Digs experience as seen from the top of a star
Steve's Winter Digs
November 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Steve's winter digs, find out what's hidden in her phone book, and chop her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- If you carefully watch the experience's exterior façade, you may lose sight of the international gag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.