Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
February 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Skulk through Squanto's home, find out what's hidden in her refrigerator, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may snap if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Justin Timberlake interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from car sickness, inappropriate drooling, or heart, ribcage, elbow, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- This was one of the last "W ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.