Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee's Home thrill ride during construction
January 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Smee's home, rummage in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his hot water heater.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this thrill ride before giving birth.
- Instead of embellishing this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.