Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's Place attraction at first light
November 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four princesses
Saunter through Sheriff's place, lose yourself in her phone book, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could make silly comments to your party.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- It is alledged that Jules Verne's frozen banana is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.