Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Summer Digs attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Secretariat's Summer Digs
October 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Secretariat's summer digs, rummage in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to purchase themed specticles.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Cat of Los Angeles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.