Massive Disneycarving Attraction Database
Pictured: The Secretariat's Digs attraction as seen from the top of the United States
January 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Secretariat's digs, see what's in his phone book, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with slow children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- The parrot in the camp room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Behind the Tourist".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycarving Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.