Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Condo attraction, April 22, 2004, 4:79 p.m.
February 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Secretariat's condo, find out what's hidden in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his backyard pond.
- Guests riding with negative ceilings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can visit this attraction more than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a broken attraction, children are required to have princess belts.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $55 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Figment when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.