Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An elusive view of Schweitzer's Partner's Place when it's not covered in children
Schweitzer's Partner's Place
March 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Schweitzer's partner's place, discover what secrets are hidden in his couch cusions, and make a wish at his wishing well.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, high blood pressure, or intestinal, fingernail, or chest complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in the frontier.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.