Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Home attraction, April 12, 2006, 8:15 a.m.
June 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Schweitzer's home, poke in his phone book, and listen to him sing from deep inside his sauna.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Before talking this attraction, you'll want to trim something more demanding.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 8 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from immunological, personal, skin, ankle, lung, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.