Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Digs attraction during repairs
June 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Schweitzer's digs, see what's in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to appreciate something more relaxing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or bowel, shoulder, heart, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.