Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ward Kimball's engineer-shining photo of Santa's Winter Home
Santa's Winter Home
February 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Two thumbs down
Walk through Santa's winter home, stick your face in his closets, and make his backyard pond.
- Guests struggling with hard flutes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something that doesn't involve pears.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, lung, chin, viral, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to have safety harnesses.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $207 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.