Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa's Place attraction during repairs
April 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Santa's place, rummage in his laundry, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or ribcage, elbow, ankle, hair, kidney, or liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.