Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Santa's Condo when it's inundated in tarps
January 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Santa's condo, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.