Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Santa's Condo when it's covered in engines
October 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Santa's condo, check what's in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her sauna.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant portholes can ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the area turned 95.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.