Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's Vacation House attraction during repairs
Rudyard's Vacation House
March 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (according to "Green Spout" Facebook page)
Saunter through Rudyard's vacation house, see what's in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists should ride this attraction for a minute preceeding park opening.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes (in that order) away from the attraction at various times.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Club 44 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.