Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's Summer Condo attraction at dusk
Rudyard's Summer Condo
October 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Six toons (according to Aurora, 1977)
Creep through Rudyard's summer condo, stick your face in his closets, and bend his wishing well.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something longer.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- In a disguised space at the bottom of the Rudyard's Summer Condo, there is a snake-charming table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.