Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard's Summer Condo, a favorite thrill ride of Ursula
Rudyard's Summer Condo
May 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Rudyard's summer condo, check what's in his diary, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this thrill ride first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Alan Menken autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Thrill ride may be too intense for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, viewers are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.