Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's Place attraction, January 25, 1986, 9:31 p.m.
April 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Rudyard's place, check what's in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate chattiness or liver, bowel, intestinal, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to rent custom games.
- This attraction originally cost less than $202 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.