Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
October 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing service animals
Creep through Rudyard's condo, see what's in her jewelry box, and throw a penny in her hot water heater.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.