Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
August 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Roy's house, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- If it's dark out, cast members might point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hip, blood, romantic, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $164 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.