Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's Home thrill ride, overtly considered to be the worst seasonal thrill ride at Disneyland
December 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Roy's home, poke in her laundry, and string her backyard pond.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will compose your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- This thrill ride originally cost in excess of $215 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.