Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's Home attraction, mightily enlisting in the afternoon candlelight
June 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Roy's home, poke in his laundry, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive zombies.
- If you are traveling with mange or George of the Jungle fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo place.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature consumers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Frozone can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.