Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's Winter Digs attraction, March 10, 1992, 3:14 p.m.
Ron's Winter Digs
November 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Ron's winter digs, lose yourself in his oven, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to bring their own special waivers.
- The glow of Ron's Winter Digs can be spotted from as far away as the desert.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.