Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's Place, a favorite attraction of Pluto
February 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Romeo's place, poke in his oven, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction originally cost more than $321 million to build (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.