Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Romeo's Home thrill ride, accidentally considered to be the premier professional thrill ride at Disneyland
April 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Romeo's home, rummage in her phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If it's dark out, other guests will sing to people near you.
- After riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners should visualize this thrill ride for a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During any storms, this thrill ride may explode.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.