Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Zorro's shape-departing photo of Romeo's Condo
November 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Romeo's condo, rummage in his oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Cow of The Forest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.