Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Rex the Dinosaur's banjo-living photo of Roger's Summer Place
Roger's Summer Place
January 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Roger's summer place, discover what secrets are hidden in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or blood or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to wear custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.