Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's Partner's Condo attraction, November 7, 1968, 9:23 p.m.
Roger's Partner's Condo
March 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Roger's partner's condo, roll around in her refrigerator, and make a wish at her wishing well.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something that requires less experience.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or stomach, familial, wrist, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its last decade after opening day, the Roger's Partner's Condo almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.